(2) A watermark shall be printed on the backside of the prescription blank; the watermark shall consist of the words “California Security Prescription.”
(3) A chemical void protection that prevents alteration by chemical washing.
(4) A feature printed in thermochromic ink.
(5) An area of opaque writing so that the writing disappears if the prescription is lightened.
(6) A description of the security features included on each prescription form.
(7) Six quantity check off boxes shall be printed on the form so that the prescriber may indicate the quantity by checking the applicable box
(8) The controlled substance prescription forms must include an identifying number assigned by the Department of Justice to the approved security prescription vendor. (Health and Safety Code section 11162.1 [a])